Consumer FAQs about Life Insurance Quotes Policies from Life Insurance Wiz Quotes:
SOME THINGS TO REMEMBER!
- Review your particular insurance needs and circumstances. Choose the kind of policy with benefits that most closely fit your needs. Ask an agent or company to help you.
- Be sure that the premiums are within your ability to pay. Don’t look only at the initial premiums, but take account of any later premium increase.
- Ask about comparison index numbers and check several companies which offer similar policies. Remember, smaller index numbers generally represent a better buy when using the Net Payment Cost Comparison Indexes. But larger index numbers generally represent a better buy when using the Life Insurance Yield Comparison Indexes.
- Don’t buy life insurance unless you intend to stick with it. It can be very costly if you quit during the early years of the policy.
- Read your policy carefully. Ask your agent or company about anything that is not clear to you.
- Review your life insurance program with your agent or company every few years to keep up with changes in your income and your needs.